WE ARE CONTINUALLY STRIVING TO BE THE BEST
We are one of the largest Further Education Colleges in the UK, recently awarded Excellent by Estyn. We are proud to call ourselves an award winning college and over the last few years we have won many awards – as students, staff and our college as a whole.
Located across the Cheshire/North Wales border, the college offers easy access from within North Wales, Shropshire, Wirral,Merseyside and Cheshire employing over 1400 members of staff.
We currently operate from six sites which include a vast array of facilities including a brand new purpose built, state-of-the-art sixth form centre, a Centre Of Excellence for Engineering, a 1000 acre farm, a state of the art animal centre and professional development training centres.
We offer learning right through from entry level to Higher Education and work in partnership with top universities and over 1000 employers.
LIFE AT CAMBRIA
Working at Coleg Cambria is rewarding and enjoyable.
EQUALITY AND DIVERSITY
Coleg Cambria is committed to the principles and practice of equality, diversity and human rights and to working with our communities and partners to ensure equal and inclusive learning for all our learners and staff.CHECK OUT OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL
BE PART OF #1CAMBRIAView all vacancies
At Coleg Cambria we work together to ensure the highest level of staff performance and relationships to benefit our students, learners and college environment.
LEAD WITH PASSION
- Work enthusiastically and with pride
- Value the contrition of others
- Lead by example
- Make informed decisions
- Work efficiently and sustainably
- Deliver excellent value for money
DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS
- Inspire and celebrate the success of others
- Make time for others and act as a critical friend
- Continually develop yourself, personally and professionally
- Challenge ourselves to be the best
- Deliver solutions
- Take responsibility
- Make it happen and complete the task
- Actively network
- Develop mutually beneficial partnerships with other teams and organisations
- Celebrate joint achievements
- Research, create, improve
- Learn from failure to make it better
- Question established ways of doing things
- Pilot ideas and try new things
- Work flexibly
- Seek opportunities in change
- Help others to embrace change
MEET EMPLOYER NEED
- Develop mutually beneficial relationships with employers
- Deliver excellent service for employers, exceed expectations
LEARNER AND CUSTOMER FOCUSED
- Make every effort to meet learner / customer needs
- Act professionally
- Strive to deliver excellent standards
RESPECTFUL AND TRANSPARENT
- Listen and be supportive, treat everyone with respect
- Act consistently
- Work collaboratively
- Celebrate diversity
- Encourage the use and development of the Welsh language